Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Chiloé Island

Hello class =) today will write about one of my favorites places, that is the Chiloé Island.
The Chiloé Island is a place very beautiful, nice, quiet, and happy. This place is located in southern Chile, in the Pacific Ocean.
The capital is Castro, on the east side of the island; the second largest town is Ancud, at the island's northwest corner, and there are several smaller port towns on the east side of the island, such as Quellón, Dalcahue and Chonchi.
Chiloé have scenery great and very nature, the place has lots of green that in the city as Santiago do not see every day. Chiloe is beautiful even though of the climate is very rainy and do not like people, I think that human beings get used to anything, and I liked the rain in this moment in that I lived in Castro.
This place is one of my favorite’s places because I was lived in Castro, capital of the Chiloé Island during my childhood. My childhood was very happy at this wonderful place although I always knew I would have to leave this beautiful place where growth because I wanted to study in the university.
In the present visit Chiloe on holiday, that is a short period =(
In Castro more specifically in Rauco a small village near the capital my grandparents live happily. The house is beautiful and from the house can be seen castro, the sea and the sheep from the neighbors
I recommend visiting the Chiloé Island, preferably in summer.
Bye-bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment