Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My favorite piece of technology

Hello class =) Today will write about my favorite piece of technology that is MOBIL PHONE
What is mobil phone? Mobil phone is a wireless electronic device that allows access to the cellular network or mobile.
The mobile phones have features, as your portability and your character practical. The principal function is of voice communication equal as the conventional phone.
The mobile phones today has more functions as are camera photo gallery, agenda, Internet access, video playback and even GPS and Mp3 player.
Mi first cell phone I got it at nine years, I was small but I needed communicate with my father.
I use my cell phone every day and at all times for communicate with my mother, boyfriend, friends and my family.
My cell phone has no camera, no Mp3 or anything modern, mi cell phone use it only to call.

I like the mobile phones because the communication is very important in of life of people and in my is very important because my family living away from my.
My life would be nothing without the cell phone, because the information of my family is by this type of technology. I have sometimes thought in live without cell phone.
I love my cell phone that I call talk to my family.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, is very important be comunicate. Although I only use for see the hour and write sms. But, in your case is understand the importance.

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete