Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My favorite picture



Hi friends =)
Dear class today writes about a photograph that I love.

I have millions of photos throughout my life but this is one of my favorites
This picture is one of many pictures we took on a trip we did with a group of friends and my boyfriend to Bolivia, in the holidays, where we toured most of Bolivia, and we saw their culture.
My friend Carolina Chacón took that picture in the “salar de uyuni” in Bolivia.
In the picture I am with my boyfriend, jumping and playing with our shadows.

The picture shows how happy, how beautiful and fun it was that wonderful place
The photo was taken on the first day of the tour we take to cross the salar, was more or less at 2 in the afternoon.

I like this picture because it brings me beautiful memories; we jump and go out with my dear boyfriend Pablo
as a data freak, I can tell you I love photography, I've had three chambers of which the first two made me lose, but I've always dreamed of doing a course to take beautiful pictures.
I like the pictures of people but more so I think the landscape to portray the wonder of a place is considered a gift.
I hope you like my picture, because I love picture which is a special time in my life
I hope to take pictures wonderful precious moments you want to remember forever.
I hope are well and enjoy your life.
Many kisses and hugs for you
See you
=)

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Is a precious picture whit Pablo in the Salar de Uyuni. In this place take a beautiful picture. We pass very well in this place, are a lot of remembers.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cloud Nubeluz! I remember that moment, when we want to pick a photo of us jumping in the Salar, and we can´t because my camera was very slow... but finally used your camera we can to take a photograph jumping and was so cool!
    I remember this travel with all my love :)

    I love you so muchmuchmuch!

    yourss

    ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolina took the photograph! Good!
    I am glad that she has found good friends in your course! I really like her and I find she very courageous for her decision.

    About the image, it is beautiful! I think that it was taken in the snow :B
    I not know Bolivia, I like go it, but I want know Chile first.


    Kisses for you, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your picture! I think Bolivia is beautiful, you are a lucky girl, I would like to visit that country someday. You look very happy on the photo, it seems like a really high jump!
    Nice photo. See you in class!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete