Tuesday, September 7, 2010

“Drink from Died”

This morning in the TV, I see the publication of an advertising campaign for to prevent accidents of traffic in the “fiestas patrias” to fake a serious accidents in different place of Santiago. The name of the advertising campaign is “Drink from Died”
The police and Aprocor and different municipality of the Metropolitan region are the institutions that boost this advertising campaign.
These advertising campaigns are unpublished in Chile, because the pictures of accidents are shocking.
The message is that in case of alcohol drink, not drive, because is very dangerous for you and your family and friends.
“Drink from Died” is an advertising campaign approach to the young people, because the statistic show that first cause of death between the young people of 18 to 30 years.
I thing that the advertising campaign is macabre, is very stunning for the community, and I not thing that this form of education is good because is education of fear and not of consciences.
In the TV I would like see beautiful news and not see political because is very bored and underhand. I like watch TV. If I watch TV, I will know of world and know of Chile.
I hope the world change.
Hugs and kiss, see you.
Bye-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment