Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My favorite movie: THE NOTEBOOK



Hello classmate, my favorite movie is “The notebook”, in the photography to the right to appear the principal actors in my favorite scene because this scene is your passionate found in much time and they understand that always love each other.
The actor called Ryan Gosling that in the movie called “noah”; He in the story is a normal boy of city that fall in love with madness of a girl that in the story called “Allie” that is in the normal life the actress called Rachel MacAdams; She in the story is a girl of high society that in start not thing involve with “Noah” because is of middle class.
The movie is about the love lost and found in a small city in a rural and quiet environment.
The notebook is my favorite movie because is a very romantic and beautiful story with a happy end. It is a movie of top-quality that wins 12 awards in the categories of better actor, better actress and better movie in the others.
I would not change nothing in the movie because for me is perfect movie for laugh and cry.
I recommend that if you do see a romantic movie you would see “the notebook”

Kiss and hug
Bye-bye, see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment