Tuesday, November 16, 2010

my experiencie learning english at university

In 21st century learning English is very important for everyone, because English is the universal language. As far as I am concerned I do not like English although I know that English is very important for my future. I suffered learning English in the school, I had bad teacher. I always had worse grade because I never understood anything. I did not study because I was angry with English and myself.
I think that in the university my experience in learning English is better than school because I feel that this English has a better educational syllabus.
In university the teachers are different between them, in my 3 semester of English in the university, I think that all the English professionals have different levels of vocation for teach, also the teachers have different forms of making the class.
The teachers are very important people in the education, because they are causing the learning. The motivation that they give is very helpfull, and I am thankfull for that.
Apart of writing in the previous paragraphs the blog is an especially helpfull tool of the university for learning English in comparative with of English in school. I`m not really a techie person, however, I like this experience because I learnt how to create blog and how to visit the blogs of my classmates. I did not have an idea how blogs worked.
I think the blog is a fun experience for learning more English because it is interactive and technologic, also I think it is a new experience for me because I had never had English class in a computer, I think that this is a brilliant idea.
Finally my experience learning English in my life had been terrible but my experience of learning English in the university is less tragic that the total. Today I can say: I hate English less that in the past. I hope learning more English in my life, although I will have travel U.S.A for learning much and I can talk with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment