Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My experience during high school

I lived my high school in a private school named “Colegio Concepción de San Pedro”. This is a masonic`s school. I studied from 2006 until 2008 in this place because I lived in Castro during 2005 and I studied in Carpe Diem`s school. I lived most of my high school in Concepcion that in Castro. I will write about my life in the “Colegio Concepción de San Pedro”.
I preferred subjects like: math, language and philosophy. I hated subjects like: biology, physic, chemistry and english.
The teachers of my high school were very different, because some of them were very good teachers, nice persons and loved teach, but others teachers worked because straggled connection and they were not nice person and bad teach.

My school is very technology. My school has digital blackboard in all the classrooms and an excellent laboratory and library.

I was influenced because the level of education that I received in my high school was excellent. I study in the University of Chile because I received a good education.
My ideas about education are very pessimistic, because exist inequality and few opportunities so I think that the system is completely wrong, thus I think that we have to start over.
I think that responsibility in the education belong in a 1/3 to the person that study, 1/3 to the family, and finally and obvious the last 1/3 to the high school and the teachers.
I hope that you understand my point of view.
Kisses and Hugs
Bye-bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment